Boost your online presence: attend our WordPress Masterclass
Learn how to update your WordPress website or blog with regular content. News stories and blog posts are more important than ever to keep visitors coming back for more.
Please note that you will need to bring a laptop (PC or MAC) as the course is ‘hands on’.
Whether you’re a novice or in need of a refresh, attending this practical
and jargon-free training will equip you with the skills, experience and
confidence you need to maintain and update your WordPress website
Gain essential WordPress knowledge, including:
- WordPress: An Introduction
- What is a theme and why should I use one?
- An overview of a WordPress Content Management System
- Learn how to create new pages and posts
- Inserting images, video and documents
- Create and edit menus
- Use of tags and categories to help visitors search your content
- How to manage and monitor comments
- Demystifying plugins and widgets and how they can improve your site
- Keeping your website or blog safe and secure
- The importance of contact forms and data capture
To reserve your place please email Nichola at firstname.lastname@example.org
A £50.00 (non refundable) deposit is required to reserve your place and payment in full is required before 31st August 2016. Any bookings made after this date will be required to pay in full at the time of booking.